Friday, March 11, 2011

New and Improved...

Okay, I have been wanting to blog for quite a while now but, I am the type of person that has to have everyhting in order before i start it. For example, I cant bake or cook till the kitchen is clean. (this being said you must know that no baking or cooking has been going on because my kitchen is a mess!) So, my blog has been a disaster! Something happened to it and my sidebars kept falling to the bottom.This being said, i have not blogged because my blog was a mess! After several weeks of not knowing what to do I went to my friend Melannas house and we worked all afternoon to discover the problem, but still found no solution.So I came home and just started taking my blog apart piece by piece until I figured out what it was. Something was wrong with one of my posts. I still don't get it. I just removed blogs till i realized which blog had the problem, then deleted it. So, here I am with a fresh blog, kinda.There is a lot I want to add but it is going to take time to figure it out. So, for now it is plane jane but soon there will be a new and improved Blog! See ya soon! Christina

2 comments:

Melanna said...

it must have been something within the post, either a photo or link that was too large. So frustrating. Did you save your posts??
ps - I couldn't call you back because, I killed both my phone batteries and they're busy charging.

Christina Buhler said...

It was exactly what you thought..that div thing. I was going to to say that in my post but everytime i typed it, it created the problem again! by the way, can you remind me how to make a post refer to it place for example how to make it go to your blog when i type your name. I learned a while back ago and i cant remember what to do.ps did you see my signature?