Thursday, December 31, 2009

On this last day of 2009

On this last day of 2009 ...

Outside my window....it is -25 here in Tofield, AB. cold with lots of snow on the ground...

I am thankful...for my husband and the amazing support he has been for me!

I am praying...for a deeper walk with the Lord. A better understanding of his plans for me ..

I am thinking...that the new years eve party tonight will be a blast but i will be so tired! i feel so old when it comes to these things..I remember doing allnighters as a youth. That seems so long ago.

I am celebrating...the last year(2009), so many amazing things..a new house, a new baby..or am I celebrating the coming year (2010)? more amazing things..A Holiday in Hawaii, My second duckling starting kindergarten...the list could go on and on...

I am wearing...the usual mom attire..jeans and a cute purple shirt..I really like purple right now. It is probably my fav. color ( for now any way..)

I am reading...A Voice in the Wind..yes, i have read it before..several times before actually, but it is a classic. One you can read over and over.

I am hoping...for a year of peace. I know that sounds so cliche', I remember when i used to ask my mom what she wanted for her birthday or Christmas she would respond by saying..peace..or no fighting. I always thought this was such a cop out but now i think i get it. No fighting would be an amazing gift! A peaceful year with no major events would also be wonderful!

I am creating....A blog! I really am looking forward to this. It is my intent to keep family and friends informed and up to date on me and the ducklings..( and their daddy)

My favorite...song right now is Revelation Song by Kari Jobe she is so amazing. My hubby got her cd for christmas and i think i like it as much as he does! definately one to burn to my new i phone!

1 comment:

Vanessa Gooch said...

I LOVE these lists! I think it is something that I really need to do on my blog--I am getting a bit bored with things, so need to change it up a bit. I hope you guys had an awesome New Years! I hear ya on the tired part, we didn't make it past 10:30. I think we are also hoping for a year of peace and a year to just focus on our walk with the Lord too! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait for more! :o)