Thursday, January 28, 2010

January28, 2010

Outside my Window.... It is dark..about 11 pm It is -9 degrees.

I am Thankful....That my kids are sound asleep. I am enjoying the quiet of the house. Ben is out flying and it is just me.It is not very often that I am comletely alone.

I am Praying...for peace.That seems so cliche', but at this time in my life I really need to feel his peace and to know that where i am is the best place to be. I know that God is working in my heart. It is a painful process right now, but I am confident that He who began a good work will be faithful till it is completed!

I am thinking....that i hope my PVR recorded Greys and Private Practice tonight, I am still figuring out how to work that thing! I am also thinking that I need to take the roast out of the freezer before bed! And that I really like this blogging thing. I am looking forward to learning more and being able to "spice up" my page!

I am celebrating....The removal of the potty chair off Jamus' head..(pictures to come) Tonight Jamus put the potty seat over his head and it got stuck! After 30 minutes of puliing and manuvering, i finally put him in the tub lathered his head with soap ( and his neck , face and ears) and pulled! Off it came!

I am wearing....Jeans and a cute top but as I am typing this, I am thinking i wish i was in comfy jammies.. I will have to rectify that soon!

I am reading....aaahhhh I have so many books i want to be reading right now. Reading time does not come often.... but I just finished Voice in The Wind and I think I will start Echo in The Darkness very soon!

I am hoping....to get Photo Shop Elements for my birthday.. Oh, and a jaw bone so I can not hold my phone while I am driving!

I am creating...A new healthy lifestyle for my family and I. We have been seeing a nutritionist and have really started to eat healthier! I have also lost a bit of weight and am hoping to lose a lot more with this healthy eating plan. I dont want to call it a diet but rather a way of life.

My favorite...person right now is my husband! I have been going through a really hard time lately and he has been amazing. I have never felt so connected with someone as I do with him. He seems to know what to say and when to say it ( and when not to say anything! ) I cant even put into words the bond i feel with him! I love him with my whole heart!

1 comment:

Vanessa Gooch said...

Awesome list Christina! I hear you on the prayers for peace! It is so hard sometimes to know whether or not I am on the right track, what path God wants me on, etc. I Still can't believe Jamus got the potty stuck on his head, but definitely reason to celebrate that you were able to get it off! :o)